Killer Bass Baits has done it yet again, we all agree that any job is only as good as the tools its done with and fishing is no exception..... we have developed a series of Custom Hand Built Rods that are designed to maximize your potential with KILLER BASS BAITS.
-Each rod is hand built by Dixie Custom Rods per our specifications in Laffollette, Tn. USA. and are available only thru Killer Bass Baits.
***Click on "Place Order" when ready to make purchase
- ALPS "Ring Lock" single foot Bantam-Guides which are 28% lighter than convential guides. (Bantam=Medium Size)
- Fuji ACS Trigger Reel Seat ergonomicaly sculpted for all day casting comfort and better sensitivity
- Each rod has a "lure keeper hook" located between the spilt grip portion of the rod to stay out of the way while fishing
- Our "KILLER BLANKS" are found only in KBB rods and boast Magum tapers, Super light weight, Black Matte finish, and a LIFE-TIME WARRANTY
- Each Rod wears the Full KBB logo on the forearm wrapped in KBB green, the guide wrapping is KBB blue, and the hook keeper is wrappd in KBB green
- We use only 100% Portuguese cork for for our custom handles and forearms
- The handle, forearm, and reel seat are all machined on a lathe to provide a super tight fit to the blank. We don't use fillers.
**Our custom split-grip setup with ACS Fuji Reel
**Full KBB logo on the forearm of each rod
**Lure keeper, model and action is listed between the handle and rod butt of each KBB rod
**Single Foot ALPS Ring Lock Guide and Tip
**Tightline Series handle
**Spinning reel seat
USES: Flipping / Pitching / Punchin / Frogging / Swimbait / Carolina Rigging
- FLIP-N-PITCH 7'4" Heavy Action Black Matte Finish retail $169.99
- FLIP-N-PITCH 7'6" Heavy Action Black Matte Finish retail $169.99
USES: Designed for our KILLER BLADE Spinner Bait, the right amount of tip and length for accurate casts, yet adequate enough for the long cast across the perfect windy point
- 6'6" Medium Heavy Action Black Matte Finish retail $169.99
USES: Our "Jig-n-Swimbait Series" rods are designed specifically for fishing our KILLER JIGS, KILLER FOOTBALL JIGS, and chunkin around your favorite swimbaits on our KILLER SWIMBAIT HEADS. The 6'10" is my favorite for skipping boat docks
- 6'10" Medium Heavy Action Black Matte Finish retail $169.99
- 7" Medium Heavy Action Black Matte Finish retail $169.99
USES: Our "Topwater Series" of rods was designed with top water in mind, not only is it a great rod to cast our KILLER BUZZ with, its also perfect for a wide variety of top water lures such as spooks, sammy's, pop-r's, and a anyting else that floats. Rod length is enougth to make those short finesse' presentations and those long casts with a super spook.
- 6'8" Medium Heavy Action Black Matte Finish retail $169.99
USES: Length and action in this model lend itself perfectly for all aspects of Crappie/Pan fishing.
- 5'5" Medium X-Fast Crappie Special Gloss Finish retail $89.99
**Also available with a "TN. Handle".
USES: This is the "PERFECT" rod for the famous tightlining technique that keeps me busy guiding for big smallmouth during the winters here in East Tn. it's also great
- 6'9" Medium Light Action Black Matte Finish retail $169.99
for drop shotting, casting shad raps, and other light weight finesse' lures.
WANT MORE, CALL OR EMAIL US AND TEL US WHAT YOU WANT..........MORE MODELS CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPTMENT......